
The Gaslight Anthem show last friday was insane. I gained a whole new respect for them since I came out of the show completely covered in sweat and I havent done that in quite some time. They played pretty much all of their songs with some of the new ones. Ill have what few pictures and video I took up soon.
On another note I am trying to become somewhat of a serious photographer. I know it will take a long time before I can call myself a decent photographer but the first step I am taking is buying a new DSLR. I am torn between the Olympus E510 and the Nikon D40x. Any suggestions? Also if anyone has any thing that they think would give me good practice let me know. I am open to anything such as portraits, events, or anything else you can really think of...except any freaky pics..unless you're hot.

No comments:
Post a Comment