
Even tho they were pretty late, the Christmas gifts my girlfriend Lisa gave me were ridiculous. First of all she fed my addiction to fitted new eras by giving me probably the sickest NJ Devils hat I have ever seen. Second she gave me a skateboard art book called "Concrete 2 Canvas: More Skateboarders' Art." It has one of my favorite artists, Jeremy Fish, in it. I recently just got a hold of a limited edition set of 3 skateboards by Jeremy Fish and they are currently hanging on my wall. She also did this awesome Battle of Los Angeles album art on a record with spray paint. its amazing. Her gifts pretty much touched on all of the things I love: New Eras, The Devils, art books, and Rage....awesome.


1 comment:
so I'm glad you liked your presents enough to write about them on your blog =] and once again, i'm so sorry that they were late. that's what happens when school owns your life.
well you're awesome, just thought i'd throw that out there.
p.s. let me turn this bag on the side, content inside the bag, right side up, and pull this bad boy out by it's brim...because, obviously , it's a hat...
still hate you for that
Post a Comment