
So last Tuesday I went into the city with the one and only Chaz Rini. Its always a good time when we get together (no homo). Lupe is definitely one of my favorite hip hop artists right now. Food and Liquor was an amazing album and on December 18th he definitely gave it a good retirement at his cd release party for The Cool. The show was at the Fillmore Theater. Ive never been to this place and it was sick as hell. It is a very small venue which made the show even better. I don't wanna talk the show up too much because I wanna try and keep the posts some what short. He did just about all of his songs from Food and Liquor then did about half the new cd. The crowd was feeling it. Even Jay Z and Beyonnce were in the audience. This show was definitely a pivotal point in Lupe Fiasco's career and I was very fortunate to be apart of it. Here are some pics and videos from the show.

No comments:
Post a Comment